If you have tickets to an upcoming performance please complete your CONTACT TRACING DETAILS HERE
The Empire Theatres is operating in accordance with the Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland’s Live Performance, Venues / Theatres.
Importantly, this means:
○ Patrons must not attend if they have COVID-19 related symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days or are COVID-19 positive.
○ Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
○ Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
○ Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
○ If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
As of 4pm, Tuesday 17th November indoor venues can operate as per the following conditions:
- one person per 2 square metres; or
- up to 100% of seated venue capacity at ticketed events with patrons in allocated seating.
Patrons will still be required to provide their contact tracing details prior to a performance they are attending.
When attending these events it is strongly encouraged you wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This includes when entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks from the bar.
We are making your safety our priority through social distancing, increased hygiene and cleaning, contact tracing and monitoring our staff and patrons health.
Please note all tickets purchased will be emailed in PDF format to the ticket purchaser approximately 48 hours prior to the performance.
All patrons must provide their contact tracing details by completing the online form when prompted.
Increased hygiene facilities and social distancing measures are in place including COVID safe seating in the auditoriums, contactless payment preferred, and extensive contact tracing policies required for all patrons.
We encourage and support the use of the COVID Safe App. For more information on the Empire Theatre COVID Safe operations please visit the COVID Safe page of our website.