Thank you for becoming an Empire Cardholder. Please complete the form below and we will process and mail you your card.
NOTE: Cards cannot be shared and must be registered under one name only. Fill separate forms for each Empire Cardholder registration.
If you have any technical issues or further enquiries, please contact 1300 655 299 or email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The 2020 Empire Card is valid until 30 November 2020.
2. To access Empire Cardholder ticket discounts, a valid Empire Card must be presented at the Ticket Office or referenced via phone or internet otherwise the adult ticket price will be charged. A valid Empire Card must also be presented to obtain discounts at any Empire Theatre bar and at participating Walton Stores restaurants.
3. If tickets to five or more different performances are purchased at the Empire Cardholder price in one transaction, you will receive your 2020 Empire Card at no cost. *Camerata Subscriptions & Daytime Series Packages are excluded
4. Your Empire Card entitles you up to THREE extra tickets per performance at the discounted cardholder rate.
5. Your Empire Card is not transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
6. During the 2020 Season, some performances may not offer a discounted ticket price for Empire Cardholders.
7. It is the Empire Cardholders responsibility to notify the Empire Theatre of change of contact details.
8. All ticket prices are current and may be subject to change at the discretion of Empire Theatre management.
9. All personal information obtained for the Empire Card purposes is confidential and will not be given to any other third parties.
10. Lost or stolen Empire Cards should be reported to the Ticket Office and a new card will be issued.
11. The Empire Card is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. Correspondence to Empire Cardholders relating to pre-sale tickets, early bird or other special offers will only be via email.
13. By signing as an Empire Cardholder, you acknowledge that you will occasionally receive information via email regarding special ticket offers and other promotional opportunities.
14. By signing as an Empire Cardholder, the cardholder acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The 10% dining discount at Walton Stores excludes Junk and Full of Life.
Social distancing measures have been put in place across the venue including queue controls. All patrons are asked to maintain the adequate distance from other guests outside their group.
Seats have been allocated to each booking group allowing adequate social distancing between each group. It is important you sit in your allocated seat.
We have increase our hygiene facilities. We have installed hand sanitising stations throughout the theatre and enhanced cleaning measures during and between shows, including high-frequency touchpoints.
Contactless payment is the preferred method of payment in both the Ticket Office and Bar Areas
All patrons are required to provide name, address, phone and email before each performance.
All staff and patrons are encouraged to monitor their own health and stay home if they are feeling unwell or have a temperature.
We encourage and support the use of the COVID Safe App.